We are currently growing our activities in the financial sector. Our previous experience in this field as well as our extensive knowledge of mathematical modelling techniques and cutting-edge programming technologies make us ideally suited to provide services to clients looking to develop bespoke software solutions such as:
- High performance libraries for complex pricing and risk algorithms.
- Libraries for low level but critical functionality such as date manipulation.
- Financial web applications including mobile app development.
- Rapid prototyping and proof of concept development work.
- End-to-end development of stand alone or networked enterprise level applications.
With this in mind we have recently developed a demo web application providing swap valuation services, which is shown below.
This project has been built using a modular programming approach, implementing libraries for low level features including date manipulation, yield curve construction and market data access that may be re-used in future projects. In addition the project has provided valuable experience with a number web technologies including:
- Microsoft Azure cloud services
- SQL server
- Server-side C# ASP .NET 4.5.2
- Web sockets (SignalR library)